Because a TASER does not rely on pain compliance to defeat an attacker, the mental state of the attacker (high, angry, determined, etc.) does not matter. It will be just as effective on someone who is under the influence as it is on someone sober.
General TASER Questions
- After the cartridge is fired, you are completely defenseless
- Are TASER devices rechargeable?
- Are the cartridges reusable?
- Are there any special requirements or permits I need to own a TASER?
- Can a regular citizen own a TASER?
- Can I buy cartridges that have wires longer than 15 feet?
- Do I need to activate my device?
- Do I need to register my device?
- Do the darts have to be surgically removed from the body?
- Do the probes need to hit a specific area to be effective?