All TASER weapons are equipped with a back-up stun gun feature. In the event that the user misses with the probes, the TASER can still be used as a stun gun even with spent cartridge still in device (or after it is removed of course).
General TASER Questions
- After the cartridge is fired, you are completely defenseless
- Are TASER devices rechargeable?
- Are the cartridges reusable?
- Are there any special requirements or permits I need to own a TASER?
- Can a regular citizen own a TASER?
- Can I buy cartridges that have wires longer than 15 feet?
- Do I need to activate my device?
- Do I need to register my device?
- Do the darts have to be surgically removed from the body?
- Do the probes need to hit a specific area to be effective?