The only after effects are slight lightheadedness for a couple of minutes (similar to an intense workout) and two mosquito-bite sized puncture wounds from darts.
TASER Health & Safety Questions
- Do TASERs leave long lasting effects?
- Does TASER International pay for all the medical studies done on TASER weapons?
- Is there a higher risk of injury for someone with a heart condition?
- Is there a higher risk of injury for someone with a pacemaker?
- Isn’t high voltage dangerous?
- What are the after effects?
- What is Neuromuscular Incapacitation (NMI)?